Since the time Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was enacted and made effective from December 2016 with a view to consolidate all the concerned provisions related to lasting solution for the stressed corporates at one place, its effective implementation has been going on in full swing and there is no looking back during last 4 years except the current suspension of the Act for one year upto March 2021in view of the Covid-19 pandemic. The best part is that IBBI has been very proactive to bring out desired amendments in Act and regulations to keep pace with the requirements of the changing business scenario.
VSC Consulting provides end to end solution for the Insolvency as well as all types of intermediary services coming through the whole process through a team of result-oriented professionals with proven capability, firmly believing in immaculate delivery.
3 qualified and experienced Insolvency Professionals apart from the associate IPs.
One qualified Forensic Auditor.
5 Chartered Accountants with razor sharp acumen for in depth analysis of financials, conduct of Transaction Audit and timely reporting of all relevant data.
3 Company Secretaries to ensure statutory compliances under various economic laws including the Companies Act 2013.
2 qualified IT professionals to probe or fix any hardware or software related issues.
2 Advocates with adequate experience to handle any tricky issue related to insolvency.
Other supporting professionals and experienced staff members to make things happen with the desired pace and accuracy.
- Track record of successful completion of assignments as Insolvency Resolution Professional (IRP), Resolution Professional (RP) and Liquidator.
- Competence to take up assignment of Bankruptcy Trustee for Personal or Corporate Guarantors of the Corporate Debtors
- Filing of Claims on behalf of
- Secured Financial Creditors (Banks, NBFCs)
- Unsecured financial Creditors of a class (Home Buyers, Depositors)
- Operational Creditors
- Other Creditors
- Preparation of Information Memorandum (IM) on behalf of IRP/RP, Resolution Plan on behalf of Resolution Applicant.
- Providing Legal support for taking up vexed issues effectively with NCLT/NCLAT/Supreme Court during the resolution or liquidation process.
- Extending services of Forensic Auditor on behalf of RP/IRP.