VSC’s Infrastructure Advisory Services provides customized solutions for smooth and efficient implementation and operation of projects / programs to Public and Private sector clients across sectors.
VSC Consultants- we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
About Infrastructure Advisory
We assist in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public or private financing, project revenues and grants — and provide support to clients in their implementation of those plans.
Our infrastructure consulting capabilities include:
- Smart mobility and cities – support local and regional governments achieve mobility in cities
- Infrastructure strategic planning and policy
- Infrastructure procurement and transaction advice
- Infrastructure delivery and program management
- Strategic capital management and transactions, including improving liquidity and credit availability, cash management or underperformance
- Exit – government asset sales and divestments
- Technology and information and communication technology (ICT) strategy and process improvements
Our sector experience and collaborative approach help to deliver innovative services that meet the challenges of today’s infrastructure projects:
- Delivering a robust business case
- Managing portfolio and capital allocations more efficiently
- Defining and delivering a successful project
- Identifying and managing risk
- Managing stakeholder agendas and engagement
How we help clients
Manoj has more than 22+ years of professional experience in Capital Projects & Infrastructure Domain covering Strategic Business Planning, Feasibility ,Project Development, Program & Portfolio Management, Project Management Office (PMO), Design & Procurement, Digital Transformation, Strategy & Operations, Policy & Regulatory Support and Project Assurance with various players including Central Government, State Government & public Utilities.
He has worked across various organizations including Project Developers, large EPC Players & Big Four Consultancy Firms such as PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited, KPMG India, SIPL, Lanco Infratech Limited, Rajasthan Power Utilities in various capacities
Instrumental in delivery of large power sector & EPC projects / programme with combined investment of more than 10 Billion USD with reputed organizations & players in Capital Projects & Infrastructure domain such as L&T, Tata Projects, AES India, Ministry of Power -GoI, Kalpataru Infra, Geeenko Energy, Jindal India, Alwaseeta (Qatar Petroleum), AP TRANSCO, MP and Rajasthan Power Utilities
Manoj has worked across sectors such as Power Projects, Energy, Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Aviation, Railways, Inland Waterways and Real Estate.
He has a strong strive for identifying & embracing innovative digital technologies and tools such as Drones, LiDAR, 5 D BIM, Data analytics, Block Chain, AI, ML etc. for effective Programme monitoring & long term asset management.
Successfully developed Vision document for First pilot of 24 X 7 Power for All scheme for the Rajasthan & Andhra Pradesh states with seamless coordinating with Ministry of Power (MoP) & Central Electricity Authority and State Government Power Utilities